Wondershare Repairit promises users an easy way to fix their corrupted videos, regardless of the format they're in. It should be simple enough to use, and it could be worth a try if nothing else gives convincing results. The application is straightforward, mostly because it's not filled with too many options. It allows users to add the videos they want to repair and then proceeds to analyzing and fixing them.
The whole process will most likely be a quick one. It does partly depend on your video file size. An advice, regardless of what program you use to restore videos, is to add one file at a time and attempt to repair your damaged files in the same way. If we are to take into account what the developer of Wondershare Repairit says, this application will succeed where others have failed.
If nothing else works for you, then there really is no reason not to give this a try. Wondershare Repairit is an application that promises to fix all your corrupted video files. According to the developer, there really is no match for this application, and few are the situations that will not yield the results you expect from this particular program. Whether or not this is true, remains to be seen by each user in particular.
Repairit is a powerful video repair program designed to repair and convert any video/audio format including 4K Ultra HD video, HD video, MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, MPEG, WMV, 3GP, MP3, MP4, WMA, ASF, Real Media, and more.
Repair, Repair and Convert
● Upgrade Repairit to the newest version for faster repairing and converting.
● Add video files and get them repaired and converted in several minutes.
● Add multiple files at the same time and fix them at once.
Recover Deleted Files
● To recover the missing files that are deleted or formatted, you can restore them directly.
● Recover deleted videos files without any restrictions.
Preview of Before Repair and After Repair
To check the video quality with preview, after repairing, you can preview the repaired videos before saving.
Convert Video Files
● RepairVideo.exe repair video/audio files in various video formats including the 4K Ultra HD video, HD video, MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, MPEG, WMV, 3GP, MP3, MP4, WMA, ASF, Real Media, and more.
● Convert video files and different formats into other formats like 3GP, AVI, MP4, WMV, MP3, MPEG, and WMA formats.
Convert H.264 Video to MP4
● RepairVideo.exe repair and convert H.264 video to MP4 format with super fast speed
● RepairVideo.exe recover the damaged images, images, photos, fonts, etc.
Recover Deleted Files
● RepairVideo.exe can restore the missing files that are deleted or formatted. You can repair and recover video/audio files after removing the protection from the lost, formatted, and deleted videos.
● It can recover the lost, formatted, deleted, and encrypted files, including self-encrypted, protected, and encrypted files.
● In a word, it can recover the formatted, lost, deleted, and encrypted videos/audio files.
● RepairVideo.exe allows you to convert multiple videos at one time, such as converting one video to 4K, 5K, or HD video at the same time, or multiple videos to 4K, 5K, or HD video.
● Batch conversion with RepairVideo.
Wondershare Repairit will fix corrupt videos and audios regardless of the video format they are saved in. The programs ability to fix and repair corrupted video files is impressive, and should become a valuable tool for future generations. This application is a must for any users looking for videos fixer.A contractor from Kew was putting some finishing touches to the organisation of a second round-the-world Antarctic expedition, to be launched in March, at a meeting of the expedition’s 12 Australian-based scientists.
Some of the researchers had been planning the expedition for more than a decade, and were taking advantage of some downtime in the expedition’s schedule, before the team returned to Antarctica for its wintering base.
The organisation of their expedition had been going well, with daily meetings and practices to prepare the scientists for the rigours of Antarctica, and the familiarisation with the equipment and science they would be leading.
The scientists, who were preparing for the expedition to be broadcast by the Commonwealth science ministers’ website, spoke of the scientific and physical demands they faced, and the effort of travelling to their destinations, sharing new views of the continent and adding new data to their knowledge.
The Bushies, as their fellow Australian scientists affectionately called them, were a family of six, with two parents and five children. And one adult.
When they began their three-week flyover trip, the team’s two-man research team leader was Ian Brown, a geographer with the New South Wales Department of Primary Industries.
For the final week of their Antarctic sojourn, they’d be joined by two visiting US scientists, and their husband.
Though Ian and the geographer were both committed to their work, their families were also important to them.
Ian’s sister travelled with them on their Australian leg of the journey.
“I think when I was younger, I’d have to describe it as a bit more innocent,” Ian said of the relationship between geographers and their families. “But I think it’s a more complicated thing now.”
Ian’s daughter had taken an interest in the field of geology when she was 10 years old, and Ian realised at the time he probably could have done more to encourage it.
“It’s partly because it’s the environment in which she was raised,” he said of his daughter’s interest in the field.
“She’s been to all seven continents, and we found that in our family.
Wondershare Repairit is a repair program that allows users to repair their damaged videos in a variety of formats, including *.avi, *.flv, and MPEG files. It is entirely universal and can be used on Windows and Mac systems. All you have to do is browse the damaged files you want to repair, add them to the list, and repair.
You don’t have to add all the videos at once. Add them on a file-by-file basis. When you are done, click the Repair button to proceed. Don’t expect miracles—it will take time to fix the video.
• Rip, Save, and Convert Video Files.
• Adjust and Enhance Video Effect Settings.
• Choose the Format.
• Add Multiple Videos.
• Export and Upload.
• Repair and Fix Video Files.
• Batch Repair.
• Supported for Multilanguage (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, etc).
• Automatic Repair for corrupted files.
• Support for all Windows and Mac OS (Mac OS X 10.9 or newer).
• Batch Repair for all Windows and Mac OS (Mac OS X 10.9 or newer).
• Supports for all major formats including *.avi, *.flv, and MPEG.
• Compatible with Wondershare Video Converter Factory (Windows) and Wondershare Video Converter (Mac)
Supports (for Windows):
• Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Server 2003 and 2012
• Windows 10/8.1/8/8.0/7/Vista and Server 2008/2003
• Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
• Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or higher.
Supports (for Mac):
• Mac OS X 10.6 or later
• Mac OS X 10.4 or later
• Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later.
Startup wizard, user setup, repair, video settings, thumbnails, and more.
• 640×480 (high-def video support) • 1280×720 (1080p) • 1920×1080 (full-hd) • 1280×720 (standard definition) • 720×480 (standard definition) • 320×240 • 800×600 • 768×432 • 420×240 • 320×240 • 256×128 • 240×160 • 160×
“Wondershare Repairit is the first and the only video repair software that works with all
video formats including DVD, VCD, VOB, AVI, MPEG, XVID, MOV, WMV, MP4 and RM.
It can repair video files that have been damaged in unexpected ways such as “video not
found”, “video out of sync”, “invalid parameters” in DV, AVCHD, HDV, XDCAM,
M-JPEG, MPEG-4, 3GP, MP4, AVI, WMV, RM, Flash-Video and other formats.”
Wondershare Repairit Screenshots:
Wondershare Repairit Download Link:
How to Repair video files with Wondershare Repairit :
This is the process followed in order to use Wondershare Repairit, a video repair program that is one of the first to try if you find your videos with unpredictable problems.
First, make sure you are logged into the application, and have the file you want to repair open in Wondershare Repairit. Then, select Add>Repair>Repair Video and choose the DVD, VCD, VOB or AVI file type for your video.
Next, select the output location where you want to put the repaired video. These include File, folder, External Drive, Network, etc.
Then, enter a file name for the repaired video.
Finally, click Start Repair.
You may be prompted with some security warning, but this will prevent automated attacks.
If you have any questions about Wondershare Repairit, feel free to ask on our forum.c
Playable on both PC and Mobile: Requires Windows 7, 8.1, Windows 10, Android 4.4+, iOS 7.0+ or up to 64-bit Android 5.0+ and up to 64-bit iOS 11+
Requires a minimum 2.5 GHz dual-core processor (4-core recommended)
Requires at least 2GB of RAM
Requires a minimum of 30GB of free hard-disk space
Required internet connection to play
Recommended for PC and Mobile: Requires Windows 7+, 8+, Windows 10+, Android 4.