– simple and easy to use solution
– it is intended for simple mastering – no need for listening to your tracks
– best used for mastering – it enables to make louder volumes from your tracks
– a compressor with high ratio control (there are 10 modes)
– it’s a compressor with noise gate (AVERAGE) and compressor with noise gate (LOUDER)
– 3 presets (typical, smoother and fuller)
– it works in any host (VST, Audio Units, LADSPA and other DSP-plugins)
– interface is simple – you get one knob
– minimum settings for plugins: 1.7 V, min ratio at 10:1, take 50ms delay, fast attack, fast release, fast recovery and 1 dB threshold at 0.5
– built-in preset for iZotope RX 7 are missing presets, please correct this
If you like this plugins, support its development 🙂
Download, rates, license etc:
(mod by me are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0, public domain, CC0, linking is permitted)
Includes the latest VST/AU/Plugin versions
In my plugin’s table of contents:
2.How to use
** I apologize for lack of screenshots, I’m a newbie and I don’t have any.
** Last update: 07/2019
** Next update: 08/2019
** Last support and advice from: 08/2019
** Next update: 08/2019
** Latest update: 07/2019
– fixed crash when outputing more than 4 channel
– fixed more bugs with saturation rate
– fixed some other minor bugs
– integrated official presets for Apple Logic Pro X 10.4
– build version for v 1.8.4
– edit Plugin Factory, update it’s version and build it in File > Addons (don’t worry, Plugin Factory just rebuilds it on Win,
1. The quality of your music is determined by the amount of noise being pushed out of your system, producing levels of distortion.
2. The higher your amplification, the more noise you produce.
3. Most people are familiar with the difference between the 0 dB slider and the -6 dB slider on your Head Unit, and all enjoy the difference between the two when, at the master volume, the 0 dB slider leaves the max level of the Head Unit.
4. The bigger the difference between these two levels, the louder the music.
5. If you have a Level Volume Control on the outboard amplifier, the only difference between levels at max volume and levels at minimal volume will be how much louder (or softer) the music sounds.
6. There is a difference between using the 0 dB slider and the -6 dB slider: the 0 dB slider is for making loud music louder, and the -6 dB slider is for making quiet music louder.
7. After using the 0 dB or the -6 dB slider for a while, the user will then naturally switch to the other, with the 0 dB slider for loud music and the -6 dB slider for quiet music.
8. However, this is where we as an industry get into trouble: when people use the 0 dB slider to make loud music louder, as they will, they will also make quiet music louder and thereby ruin it.
9. Therefore, a realistic or normal level is when the difference between the 0 dB slider and the -6 dB slider is set to as little as possible, even at Master Volume.
10. This way, the user makes loud music loud and quiet music quiet but does not ruin either of these.
11. Therefore, the ideal is to set the 0 dB slider to -6 dB and the user makes loud music louder than -6 dB, and quiet music quieter than -6 dB.
12. For this purpose, NWMaxx For Windows 10 Crack was designed.
It will automatically determine the noise level of your audio, and, based on this, determine the correct volume setting for the 0 dB or -6 dB slider. This means that you can set your 0 dB or -6 dB volume levels as high as you like, while still making loud music sound loud, and quiet music sound quiet, without ruining either of them.
In addition, NWMaxx also allows you to set the amplification of the amplifier from 0 dB to –
Built-in compressor provides a single knob to control the gain reduction by default. The additional threshold makes the compressor vary from negative peak limiting to soft-clipping with some characteristics in between. This way the compressor can provide different peak reduction and provide a smooth transients boosting on the fly. The compressor compression curve can be tailored to specific requirements by using a user-specified curve. The peak reduction can be set by users.
The GUI has been designed as a single knob. It will never require more than two fingers even for experienced users.
Testing: The low-pass filter I used was 1.946 and the high-pass filter I used was 13. The gain was set to -8 dB.
Frequency response (Hz):
The frequency response is shown on a graph.
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
# Sphinx configuration file
# This file does not contain any Sphinx specific configuration files.
# This file is basically used to configure the base configuration of the
# generated documentation and is normally a creation stamp of the generated
# docs. Changes to this file will be lost the next time this document is
# For an explanation how to configure these files, please look at:
.. only:: html
This is a file used by Sphinx to define the section that Sphinx
should comment out code. It is automatically inserted by sphinx
when a module is “autocode“. The module will be stripped
before and after the section. The “version“ from “version_order“
is used to select the bitcode version. It may be “None“ to select
no version. For example, “version_order.add_ordered_version(name=’cpp’)“.
version = ‘-printcpplib’
Here is a file which contains multiple examples.
# Code for both C and C++ is processed in the same way. This line puts
# the “-printcpplib“ code in “-cmake“. (without it, the “-cmake“
# would not be
“Using peak reverb time compression helps to guarantee the perception of spaciousness and soundstage when editing, with only a subtle…[more]
“Using peak reverb time compression helps to guarantee the perception of spaciousness and soundstage when editing, with only a subtle overall increase in perceived loudness. This plugin has been designed for the music industry and like the other Maxx plugins, is hard-wearing and will stand up to the rigours of your ever-changing work. The Maxx plugins offer you a wide range of tools to increase the performance of your mixes, including mastering, without compromising on audio quality.
“The Maxx VST plugins are the first to offer a comprehensive character-revealing mastering toolset. Covering both the frequency and time domain, they will reveal the audible beauty in your mixes, helping you to polish and shine your product as you raise the volume!
“These plugins contain advanced level time compression, but not all that is only seen on the Maxx plugins is a general increase in loudness. With special emphasis on subtle effects, you’ll find they allow you to increase the dynamic range of your track and to provide a better ‘live’ sound, helping to obtain that perfect record-release-quality sound.
“Wide range of controls
“Each Maxx plugin provides a wide range of controls to provide a wide range of tools to increase the performance of your mixes.
“Time compression is a mastering technique that provides a subtle increase in overall loudness without increasing the perceived loudness.
“The Maxx plugins provide a wide range of controls to apply time compression to your audio. Time comp is a must-have tool for any professional or semi-pro recording engineer today, and the Maxx plugins offer a single-knob application that will increase the perceived level of your audio without affecting its character.”
Suupzplus2 is a maximalist plugin that works like distortion, compressing and limiter. Can be used for things like cloning vocals and adding some reverb, but also for mastering and effects. If you have a non-maximalist tool in your bag, the effect is instantly recognizable. Good for recording your own stuff as well.
“Suupzplus2 is an all-in-one effect. Due to the strong use of a saturation algorithm in the algorithm, almost every sound in the material will be modified. An example of this is
•Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, or Windows 2000 SP3 with minimum 1 GB RAM.
•Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 or ATI Radeon X1950 or better, with 512 MB VRAM
•Intel Core2Duo 2.4 GHz processor
•2 GB free space
•Internet connection is required for downloading
•Emulator download size: 200 MB
Instructions for download
1. Download the latest version of the VirtualDub and XVideo to your computer.
2. Run the