* Learns Lakota words and phrases
* Automatically or manually introduces you to American Indian culture and language
* Speaks, counts, measures and compares
* List of 750 words, phrases and phrases
* Translates words and phrases between English and Lakota, Lakota and Lakota
* Handles Lakota grammatical forms: nouns, pronouns, numbers and dates
* Counts and measures
* Lists family members, foods and body parts
* Lists English words translated to Lakota
* View Lakota (and English) pronunciations
* Searches for Lakota words and phrases
* Shows the history of the American Indian language
* Toggles the screen saver
* Allows you to select the window and customize the application
You can download Lakota Speakster for only $14.95. Alternatively, you can try the free version and if you like it, the full version would be available for $2.95. You can try the free version by clicking on the download button below.
Note: at the time of writing, we are not in a position to verify Lakota Speakster’s full version is safe or includes all the latest features, so you should always download and install applications from trusted sources.
What’s new in version 1.3:
* Bug fixes
What’s new in version 1.2:
* More words, phrases and sentences
* Translation added to Spanish and Portuguese
What’s new in version 1.1:
* Tones added
What’s new in version 1.0:
* First version
* We do not own any words used for the Flash videos, they’re provided from the original creators.
* We are neither affiliated with Apple or any other company. All our software products are freeware without any form of advertising or promotional activities.
Children’s Day 2011 is quickly approaching. How would you like to prepare a week-end for your children? I know that one of the best things that you could do is visit a museum or take them on a tour.
Are you wondering what museum to visit in the capital? I’m not talking of “Little Angel of Death” or “Military Museum” but about those museums that focus on children. Here’s a list of three such museums that you definitely should visit if you are in Phnom Penh next week-end:
1. Vietnamese Museum of Khmer Culture
The Vietnamese are the biggest land-owner in Cambodia, having been
Lakhota Speakster Download With Full Crack helps you to take the first step in learning and having fun with Lakota Native American language, and it also helps you improve your pronunciation skills and learn the correct way to pronounce words in this language, by having you hear or see pictures of the words and words being pronounced.
There are five Native American language words that can be found in the program. Each of them is selected according to the word’s syllables and pronunciation rules.
After selecting your Native language, you’ll have the chance to select one of the following:
– Phrase: An introductory phrase is presented to you to help you learn the pronunciation rules and which syllables should be stressed and which ones should not. If you wish to learn more about a specific native language phrase, click on the phrase or text and it will take you to a corresponding video where you can view it.
– Word: A word in the selected native language is flashed on the screen one by one and you will have the opportunity to hear and see that particular word being pronounced by the developer. This function is presented in the application’s learning section.
– A sentence: A sentence is flashed on the screen one by one and you can choose between listening and watching it. The sentence is spoken in the native language. You can hear and watch each word in the sentence being pronounced.
– A word: A word can be selected from the dictionary and it is flashed one by one and you can select between listening to and viewing the word. The word is spoken and pronounced in the native language.
– A sentence: A sentence can be selected from the dictionary and it is flashed one by one and you can select between listening to and viewing the word. The sentence is spoken in the native language and the pronunciation of each word is explained for you.
Learn Lakhota interactively on your computer
Lakhota Speakster includes an introductory video that gets you accustomed with Lakota culture, a phrase and word speaker, a screen saver and a dictionary. The dictionary translates words from and to English and Lakhota. You can choose between several categories of words that include animals, colors, numbers, shapes, body parts, family members and food. Each category has a predefined set of words, which you can hear and view with the help of built-in American Indian themed Flash videos, that can be accessed separately using any web browser.
Understand Lakhota pronunciation rules
Lakhota Speakster provides you with an American Indian language syntax description,
Lakhota Speakster (5.5 MB)
Learn Lakota (Lakhota) interactively on your computer. The video examples include both Native American and English words to help you learn pronunciation. Also there is an extensive dictionary so you’ll have no problem finding Lakota words and phrases to use in your everyday life. Learn the unique Lakhota dialect as best you can with this Lakota word trainer. This program has a high efficiency rate of learning and teaches the Lakota language in a very easy way that is easily understood by any beginners. Download now and learn Lakota at your own pace on your computer.
Lakhota Speakter Instructions:
Lakhota Speakter has successfully run on a network of computers in Kansas and surrounding states since 2002. A.zip file is the only file attached to this download and that makes it a lot easier for you to get it.
* User friendly interface
* Easy access to all functions
* Spanish and English support
* Browser independent
* Word Search
* Learn Lakota language as it should be pronounced
* Online dictionary and example sentences
Lakhota Speakter Free Download [Windows]
Lakhota Speakter Free Download [Mac]
To run the software you will need a complete Lakhota dictionary archive.
Lakhota Speakster is a useful software utility that enables you to learn American Indian words and phrases. It also helps you practice and improve your pronunciation by hearing Lakhota sentences and words, as expected given the application’s name.
Simple yet appealing user interface
Because the interface of the application is user-friendly, it allows you easy access to all it’s functions without needing to consult a help file, which is not included in this version. The interface is pretty straightforward that consists of a small window, that cannot be resized or minimized, and a menu bar.
Learn Lakhota interactively on your computer
The program includes an introductory video that gets you accustomed with Lakhota culture, a phrase and word speaker, a screen saver and a dictionary. The dictionary translates words from and to English and Lakh
The program, which has been developed by Kennet software, is designed to help you learn the Lakota language and is available for free.
If you know that an American Indian language is important to you, then the program can be a useful tool to help you preserve and learn the Native language. The interface of the program is user-friendly, which means you do not need to have command line programming skills to use the program.
The programs features
After downloading the application, you can access the program’s introduction video, which walks you through how to use it and provides you with some useful information about the Lakota language. In order to learn a Native language, you have to select a category, which the program provides you with automatically.
The program includes more than 150 words and phrases that are useful to know for the Lakota language.
You can pronounce the words correctly because the program includes a pronunciation guide that explains what is the correct way of pronouncing each word.
You can use the application to translate words from Lakota to English and vice versa.
In addition to this, the program offers you a search function for a word or phrase.
The program’s dictionary can display all the words and phrases that appear in a text file and you can select a word to open it with a tool that shows you how the word is pronounced.
Kennet software included a Bidirectional Dictionary that translates both Lakota and English words that is useful when you want to practice your pronunciation.
Other Lakhota Speakster Alternatives
Kennet software’s Lakhota Speakster is not the only application that has been developed for the same purpose, so you can also use the following programs that can help you learn the Native language:A thousand years ago or so, Longfellow wrote a poem that begins: “There was an aged, old, decrepit man, Who lived down in a southern land.” One night, this man was sitting at his fireside and, as he was warming his feet at the fire, out of the window came a wolf. “Good night,” said the man, “I have no supper for you.” “I am no wolf,” said the wolf, “I am a poor old beagling.”
In the United States it seems this story is becoming common currency. If there is no protection for the American bison, the wolves
Optional: DirectX 11 graphics drivers or later
Intel Core i3-1020 or higher
100GB free hard drive space
Over 350 hours of gameplay
On-Screen controls to make playing easier than ever
Switch between 2D, Classic and 3D modes to suit your preference
A modernized version of the now classic GameCube™ classic
Over 15 GameCube™ games including Metroid Prime Trilogy™, Splatoon™ and Wario Ware: Shake it!