ChromaCam is your webcam broadcaster, which broadcasts your webcam images live on our servers to your friends, or to our room.
ChromaCam supports all webcam capturing applications, including Skype, Google Chrome, Skype for Business (Skype for Business means Microsoft Skype for Business only, it does not support Skype for Business Hybrid or all clients such as U-Talk), Hangouts, WebEx, BlueJeans and more.
ChromaCam uses a standard webcam, therefore does not require any additional hardware.
Latest version: 126.96.36.199 (june 2016)
ChromaCam support: Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync, Google Chrome, Skype for Business (Skype for Business means Microsoft Skype for Business only, it does not support Skype for Business Hybrid or all clients such as U-Talk), Hangouts, WebEx, BlueJeans and more.
* ChromaCam is not supported on Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
– ChromaCam is not a software downloader application, the ChromaCam application has a built-in webcam. ChromaCam does not need to be installed, because it installs itself with your webcam driver.
– ChromaCam supports multicamera systems. If you have multiple webcams, this application will work on them.
– ChromaCam supports webcam broadcasting for Skype, Microsoft Lync, Skype for Business, Google Chrome, Skype for Business (Skype for Business means Microsoft Skype for Business only, it does not support Skype for Business Hybrid or all clients such as U-Talk), Hangouts, WebEx, BlueJeans and more.
– ChromaCam supports networked sharing of you webcam. If you are connected to a network, users with this application installed will be able to watch your live webcam without even having to click on the Skype/Lync/WebEx/Skype for Business… button to invite the viewers to watch your live webcam.
– ChromaCam supports the following kind of streaming: beamer, relay, stream, rtp, rtsp, socket.
– ChromaCam supports the following audio codecs: pcm, aac, mp3.
– ChromaCam supports video quality settings such as 400×300, 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768.
– ChromaCam supports video bitrates:
* frame rate: 11 fps, 22 fps, and 22.2 fps
Capture videos, pictures, screenshots and much more with just a webcam or a webcam with a simple gesture.
Select your Background:
Choose between 3 backgrounds to get the perfect result depending on your photo or video recording.
[Read more]In olden days, getting things done with the help of others was relatively easy. Back in the early days of the computer, organizations of all shapes and sizes used mainframes, minis and every possible desktop that could be purchased. According to this article, mere offices could easily be accommodated with the need for human presence once the mainframe and minis were in place. The time of needing to schedule meetings to discuss progress was ending.
But companies nowadays are more organized, more efficient and a good percentage of them simply do not depend on human labor. Companies are outsourcing, robotics and AI are the key words to describing what is going on. Although today’s market has leveled the playing field and competition is starting to become more fierce, the market has gone through a radical change.
Tech giants such as Amazon and Google have become more and more involved in the everyday life of consumers with more innovation to their products. Public companies that have turned to technology for the advancement of its economy and its consumers are known as startups. Instead of focusing on developing products and services, startups concentrate on the growth of the company and its innovation. The concept of a startup is still fairly new and although the definition is extremely vague, startups are typically, less than five years old, small in size and usually don’t have a workforce larger than about ten employees.
It has been said that technology has proven itself to be the greatest force in the history of mankind. No other industry in the history of our existence has done more to our standards of living than technology. Once it was only common people that used technology for their own benefit and technological progress was limited to the industrial class.
While the majority of tech start-ups become public or acquires, a smaller percentage become venture backed. Venture backing is the way startups usually get the most value out of their ideas and are able to build their own firms. These are the companies that are very near to the idea that their idea is what will be the next big thing. A venture investment firm is a firm that brings both a large amount of capital and a team of top advisors to look at a new idea of a venture backed company and invest money in them. Venture backed companies can save a large amount of time and money with
1. Supports Windows 10, 8.1 and 7.
2. Supports all video capture tools available on the PC.
3. Supports an additional overlay while broadcasting, for instant messaging and sharing.
4. Supports both desktop and mobile.
5. Supports background recording, HD video recording, fast frame rate video recording, slow motion video recording, video recording through Webcam itself, screen recording, video recording with face tracking, and multiple recording options (duplicating).
6. Supports sound recording through the microphone, voice recording (while broadcasting) and the computer’s audio card, and printing.
7. Supports live broadcasting and uploading to websites like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
8. Supports fast playback for live broadcasting.
9. Supports 15+ effects, like changing your background, logo overlay, and screen brightness and contrast.
10. Supports 10+ color effects, including greyscale, black and white, sepia, vivid, pastel, harsh, blue.
11. Supports 10+ additional filters, like tweak, mask, blur, pop, lens flares, contrast, zoom, saturation and colorize, as well as multiple volume levels.
12. Supports 10+ brighten and darken effects, like brighten, darken, brighten_to_black, and darken_to_black.
13. Supports 10+ video effects, like mirror, flip horizontal, flip vertical, swap left and right, rotate, swirly, zoom_in, zoom_out, blur, swipe, free_cam, and movie.
14. Supports auto rotation and intervalometer for live broadcasting.
15. Supports HD video recording.
16. Supports audio recording.
17. Supports video recording and live broadcasting.
18. Supports unlimited keyword searches.
19. Supports both PC and mobile app, and also easily switch between them for switching the live streaming.
20. Supports the video file formats H.264 and H.265 in 1280 x 720 or higher.
21. Supports the secondary webcam to be used for broadcasting.
22. Supports proximity and Bluetooth microphones.
23. Supports multiple video formats in video recording and live streaming.
24. Supports a variety of languages, including Korean, Chinese, English, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic, German, French, Russian and more.
Download ChromaCam for PC and mobile device for free!
Get the full version and remove ads for the PC version (Windows 10/8.1
Real-time performance evaluation for Android Apps
Although the Android platform has some of the most in-demand applications, it’s also extremely hard to develop and test on. This is because, in addition to the many changes in the Android OS version, the performance of Android apps keeps changing too. Developers have to test their apps on different devices and different versions of Android to see if their app performs as they’d want it to.
AppVantage is an Android Performance Analyzer created in collaboration with top security researchers and engineers at Skycure Labs. AppVantage allows developers to quickly investigate and resolve critical security issues in their mobile apps. That’s because it provides instant reports on Android performance issues that can help detect and fix:
1. Broken permissions.
2. Android memory leaks.
3. Sandbox Violations.
4. Memory and CPU leaks.
5. Broken UI rendering, particularly for rendering native controls on screen.
7. Dangerous error code paths.
8. Dangerous permissions, like Read External Storage.
9. Email account p…
Auto Backup Mac Data to External Hard Drive
Whether you’re a home user or a business customer, when you place your data or work files on the web, it is your responsibility to ensure that they are backed up. Most home users would look out for a continuous free backup without worrying much about details and complications. These types of users could opt to use Microsoft OneDrive which is a free cloud-based service with an extraordinary data backup system.
With the integration of Google Drive and Apple iCloud, these two are able to provide free online backup services. In addition, they are available for iOS and Android devices. Google Drive is also integrated with the Mac operating system. To make sure that there is a constant data backup for the Mac users, Apple maintains its own data backup program for iCloud as well as for Mac devices which is called Back to My Mac.
Back to My Mac
Back to my Mac is an on-demand backup software for Apple’s Mac computers as well as Apple OS X for Mac devices. This program can be integrated into the Mac desktop software by making use of Apple’s own Launchpad. On the top right of the Launchpad is a button marked as ‘backup’. All data stored on the Mac (whether it is accessed from a web browser or a software program) are protected by Back to My Mac.
Supported video cards: AMD Radeon R9 290 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or higher.
Intel® Core™ i3-4170 or higher.
AMD Radeon™ HD 7870 or higher.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or higher.
AMD Radeon™ R9 290 or higher.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or higher.
AMD Radeon™ R9 270 or higher.
AMD Radeon™ R9 270X or higher.
AMD Radeon™ R9 280 or higher.
AMD Radeon™ R9 290 or higher.