Connecting to the Internet without revealing your real IP, in order to avoid traffic monitoring or simply browse any website anonymously can be easily done by using one of the many proxy servers available out there. However, finding and connecting to the right one, might not be such an easy job and this is why dedicated utilities like Charon are available.
Through a simple interface that makes the operation a bit more easy, this program offers you a wide varity of options when it comes to testing proxies from a list you can load with a just couple of clicks.
Charon provides several methods for checking each and all the selected items, so you can test the anonymity, scan IP range for proxies and even check search engines to see whether new proxies can be found and added to your list.
There are some filters you can apply so as to avoid dodgy sites, duplicates and gateways. Also, with Charon you can select the order in which proxy ports will be checked and have other ports that may be found either deleted or kept just by ticking the corresponding box.
Before connecting to a certain proxy server, you can customize the connection options in great detail. Thus, you can set thread control settings, check for HTTP proxies, as well as test the gateway servers to the end of the route.
You can even set scores for various features offered by the selected proxy in order to obtain a more accurate rating for that server. The built-in 'Blacklist Scanner' of Charon will enable you to see whether the IPs on the list are detected by specialized servers as undesirable for reasons such as spamming.
To sum it all up, it's save to say that this particular software will make it more easy for anyone to connect to a proxy server in a safer manner, knowing if that IP will ensure anonymity and a decent connection speed.
SURFING THE INTERNET ONLINE WITHOUT GETTING TRACKED
Download “Charon”, the best program to surf the web anonymously!
Charon is designed to do just that: surf the web anonymously, on any server, anywhere in the world.
It is a freeware, small, easy to use, and convenient to install.
Charon is also efficient and fast. It uses only 5Mb of RAM, and won’t occupy more space.
Do you want to surf the web privately, anonymously, and safely? Then check out this absolutely FREE program!
* 3 sec to open a web page, even on dial-up
* Browse the web without getting tracked
* No need to install additional software
* Fast, simple, and safe to use
* Anonymity through proxy servers
* Multi-threaded scanning
* Easy, to use
* Free, clean, and safe.
* Full-featured Internet/Web proxy server scanner.
Note: If you have any questions, email us!
More features and updates coming soon…
Note: *This is a beta release, and some features are not fully functional.*
* Automatic download of the latest stable version of Charon from the Author’s website (
* Network selection and configuration with user-friendly and intuitive interface
* Intuitive and complete GUI with complete search bar, as well as combo boxes for port selection, subnet mask and protocol
* Multithreaded scanning of IP address and ports (FASTER)
* The full text and HTML of each web page can be displayed
* 5 seconds to open a web page, even on dial-up
* Navigation through proxy servers (PASSIVE)
* Supports general and specific proxy search
* International proxy location check
* Statistics, Network selection and auto-reconnection on proxy failure
* Statistics and ratings with easy to use interface
* Connect/disconnect tool with easy to use interface
* Request/answer tool to instantly connect to/disconnect from specified proxy
* Proxy IP filtering
* Use of HTTP, FTP, and SMTP gateways
* Session control
* Black list scanner
* Built-in generic webspam checker
* Web-based scan
* Load proxies from XML, HTML,.txt, and.RDB files
* Automatic proxy list update (
– Unrivaled quality, powerful functions and special options
– Special filters that let you quickly spot and exclude specific IP addresses
– Added a list of proxies to your list by scanning the net
– Advanced search engine feature that lets you find additional proxy servers online
– Various filters to avoid undesired results
– Several settings to ensure you have a faster and more protected connection
– Ability to configure proxy settings from within Charon Crack For Windows
– Incognito mode that hides Charon Cracked 2022 Latest Version from the history list
– Blacklist scanner that detects spam messages sent through proxy servers
– Advanced network monitoring option
– Supports all protocols used to connect to the internet
– Time out feature to keep Charon Serial Key alive for a set amount of time
– Ability to customize all settings from within Charon
Freelance writer and internet safety trainer.
You can contact me at:
“Add to your list of favourite Internet sites – Internet Planet Safety!
I’ve compiled a number of hand-picked tools and resources to keep you safe on the web.”Oral gingival lesion in an oral leucoplakia patient.
Oral leukoplakia is a condition characterized by a white plaque that may be clinically detected and is considered to be a potential precursor of oral squamous cell carcinoma. Although the majority of oral leukoplakia lesions do not represent oral squamous cell carcinoma, all patients with leukoplakia should be screened for malignancy. Most patients with leukoplakia respond to treatment with elimination of potential carcinogens. In some cases, however, the leukoplakia may progress to oral squamous cell carcinoma. Because of the unpredictable nature of the disease process, all patients with leukoplakia should be screened for malignancy. For patients with known risk factors for oral carcinoma, such as tobacco use and low socioeconomic status, oral examination is indicated to detect any changes in the mucosa. In other patients, oral examination can be used to identify lesions that may represent oral squamous cell carcinoma. However, for patients with leukoplakia lesions that are not associated with a clinical or biopsy-confirmed oral squamous cell carcinoma, such as those with erythroplakia and erythroleukoplakia lesions, the overall evidence does not support the routine surveillance of such patients for the development of malignancy.Vogelbell
Charon is a proxy checker that allows you to check proxy servers from an extensive list you can easily load with just a couple of clicks.
The software can test whether the proxy server you choose is an anonymous one or not, checking not only your real IP address but also the ones for a number of IPs which are already listed in the program.
Through a simple interface that makes the operation a bit more easy, this software offers you a wide varity of options when it comes to testing proxies from a list you can load with a just couple of clicks.
• Load proxies using a list or your favorite search engine
• Test the anonymity of each proxy from a list of listed IPs
• Advanced settings: specify proxy ports you want to check for
• Supports a number of operating systems: Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
• Tests for HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS 5/4, and other protocols
• Uses an extensive database of proxies to check for anonymity
• Scan lists and IP ranges for additional proxies
• Checks gateway servers to see if new proxies can be found
• Checks websites for the presence of proxies, proxies that are already known and proxies that have been removed from the database
• Supports a blacklist scanner that can detect proxies that are already known to be malicious
• Supports a smart list scan that detects whether IPs on the list are already known
• Supports a’safe search’ feature that ignores safe websites, such as proxies, VPN servers and proxy sites
• Scans for other proxies that may be present in the route
• Scans for other servers and proxy types, such as IRC, HTTP, etc.
• Scans Google for new proxies
• Allows multiple operations with just a single click
• Supports a threaded operation
• Allows you to use proxies in the form of socks://ip
• Supports proxy addresses in the form of socks://ip:port
• Specify proxy ports to test
• Can control the operations in detail, such as specify ports to check
• Can specify proxies to be checked only for an exact number of ports
• Allows you to set the priority of each operation
• Allows you to specify the order in which to execute each operation
• Allows you to view detailed reports
• Allows you to specify the ports you want to test
• Allows you to check for specific features in the selected proxies, such as content filtering and no-routing
• Allows you to specify proxies that must not be checked
Charon is a proxy server scanning utility, designed to allow you to scan for proxies and to select any proxy that you like to be added to your list. It provides several filtering options to find proxies that may not be in the list initially.
After scanning, you will be able to load a list of proxies to test or to be added to your list. The connection settings can be customized to ensure that you will get the speed you want for the connection with the selected proxy.
Load Proxy Lists from File
Toggle On/Off Proxies
Scan IP Range
Create a Proxy List
Load a Proxy List
Check Proxies for Spam
Check Proxies for Cyberslamming
Check Proxies for Password Requests
Check Proxies for Spam Blacklisted Hosts
Check Proxies for Blacklisted Hosts
Save Proxy Settings
Load Proxy Settings
Load Score Settings
Check Proxies for Bypassing
Select Bypassed Proxies
Check Proxies for IIS Headers
Check Proxies for Cookies
Select Proxies for Testing
Toggle Local Port Proxies
Check Proxies for Fast Scanning
Check Proxies for Detections
Scan Port Range
How to Scan
Gently moves your files and folders from one place to another, and even lets you batch-move them.
It supports FTP and SFTP, and can use both Windows Explorer and Cygwin file managers, offering a universal file handling experience.
You can edit the connection information when moving a file or folder (e.g. the server and port number, the user and password, the connection retry counter, and other connection parameters).
SaferNet SecureFTP moves your files and folders through FTP and SFTP and keeps all the crucial information safely hidden (if it isn't the system administrator that's your target).
The program contains additional features as well, such as the possibility to import a list of items to be moved. It also enables you to select the desired file or folder, and to move them all in one go.
It supports FTP and SFTP, and you can also use it to move any Windows file.
You can set the location, the server, the username and the password. The FTP port can also be set.
Its security level and connection retry counter can be adjusted. Furthermore, the transfer is encrypted, and the transfer rate is limited.
Apart from FTP, SecureFTP also allows you to move other files and folders, such as ZIP archives.
Password Encrypted (Windows)
The minimum specs for this game are as follows:
Windows 7/Vista/Windows XP, 32-bit
3 GB of RAM
128 MB video card with DirectX 9.0c
5 GB of available hard disk space
To play this game, you will need to download the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You can download the latest version of Flash Player from Adobe.
Big Beat Records
Turner Classic Movies
May 14, 2012